[AI] URGENT Help Requested Soon from Friends from Calcutta.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:03:02 EDT 2007

Hello All ,
I want to request a favour from my friends on this list who are in Calcutta & from all those friends who can access HINDUSTAN TIMES(CALCUTTA EDITION) in any way.
Please find out the VACANCIES OF AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA for the POST OF JUNIOR OFFICE
ASSTT advertised in HINDUSTANTIMES , CALCUTTA EDITION DATED: 7th Aug'07,6th Aug or also of 8th Aug'07.   Please either scan & mail me this advertisement
SOON by return mail or send
it to me through courier very VERY SOON at my  below mentioned POSTAL ADDRESS as the LAST DATE of SUBMISSION of the COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS is 27th
AUGUST'07.
You are kindly requested to please do the needful immediately as soon as u rec this mail.
Thanking u a lot in advance & best regards.  Anubha.
MY POSTAL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBERS :
ANUBHA BHARGAVA,
C /o SURAJ AGENCIES,
BHARGAVA VILLA,