[AI] Done... tracks#6&7 Audio Version Wings of Fire, the autobiography of A.P.J Abdul Kalam

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Fri Aug 10 05:57:09 EDT 2007

Hello friends, how you all are?
this is the last post on this thread! tracks6&7.zip file, sized 25 MB,
click the link, and hunt for the file on the page.
go, and get it from!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/z9u9va
Thank you all for the cooperation, as you all mailed me privately on my request, do that if you still find problems, but, we may not be helled responsible after 7 days.
if you don't get anything on the pages!
remember: the mails folows contains the links for the other parts,
for those who missed,
the links for the first part:
having tracks1&2:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwbs5g
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: 00919213153776

Quoting Jeet <LoveForAll at bluebottle.com>:

 Hello,
 another to the thread! files#5&8 are ready for download.
 get them in a zip file (1.zip):
 http://www.sendspace.com/file/cbebhr
 Thank you all!
 have a nice day ahead, and happy downloading, I am going to
 sleep....
 --
 Contact:
 Direct-cell: 009213153776
 Skype:
 Jeet.delhi
 "The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism."

 Quoting Jeet <LoveForAll at bluebottle.com>:

  Hello friends,
  Adding to the thread, Track#4 go ahead and get it from:
  http://fs02n1.sendspace.com/dl/557173911905120df06e6058dca883e5/46bb7b436c332d6a/yo8d64/Track.mp3

  Write me off-list for any problem!
  Sorry, as I forgot to tell you, that this book is recorded in urdu
  and hindi mix dialect/language.
  urdu lovers may find it interesting, and you must be having some
  knoledge of urdu to understand it.
  link for track#3 is written below.
  Four more files to come!
  --
  Contact:
  Direct-cell: 009213153776
  Skype:
  Jeet.delhi
  "The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism."

  Quoting Jeet <LoveForAll at bluebottle.com>:

   Hello friends, the track#3 in this thread is ready to download,
  get
   it from:
   http://www.sendspace.com/file/buscnx
   it is requested to complete your downloads in one weak, as the
  files
   are available only for a limited period!
   Thank you.

   --
   Contact:
   Direct-cell: 009213153776
   Skype:
   Jeet.delhi
   "The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism."

   Quoting Mohammed Asif Iqbal <asifmaiqbal at hotmail.com>:

    It may be interest to some of you.
    thanks and regards
    Asif