[AI] List of Clickables

Zujar Kanchwala zujarbright at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:04:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

Access the list of links on the web page using INSERT+F7. Select the desired onmouseover link and press ALT+M to move focus to the selected link.

If the onmouseover link contains a list of links then the list is opened by performing the above exercise. You can use the DOWN arrow to navigate through the list of links so opened. Press ENTER to activate the selected link.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,