[AI] news on the Varnasi incident

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:03:18 EDT 2007

shame shame. shame for the associations which are taking money in the
name of physically handicapped and shame on mayavati who has created
viklang kalyan department, the first in u.p. "Handicap welfare
department, Bapu Bhawan Lucknow" shame shame for those who donate
money in the name of handicaps in india and abroad.
drun