[AI] SAPI5

Saurabh Malav saurabhmalav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:39:04 EDT 2007

It means that sapi.dll might be corrupted on your system. You need to repair
or replace this dll. You can download this dll from the microsoft site. The
other option is to copy this dll from other system where sapi5 voice is
working well. By default, this dll is located at following path
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Speech\
You can copy full Speech folder from other machine.
Remember that to replace this dll you need to boot your OS in safe mode
because OS does not allow to overwrite system files in normal mode. After
booting system in safe mode replace Speech folder with the folder which you
copied from the other machine.
Hope this will work.
Saurabh Malav