[AI] PNB ATM denied!!.

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:45:03 EDT 2007

Hi Kanchan and others!.
as I had wrote before, I had sent my application for ATM with the PNB last
week. after expressing some doubts, they had taken My form. now I am told
the bank has a policy of not giving ATM to Visually challenged, and they
can't give me an ATM. I then had a word with the branch manager, and asked
for a statement in writing. he has told me that he would reconsider the
issue in within 7 days, and let me know!!.

now how shall I go about it? looking forward to Your directions!!.

--
Mahesh S. Panicker
room no. 121;