[AI] request for audio version if wings of fire

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Thu Aug 9 08:30:11 EDT 2007

Hello priya, hoap you're Good, and everything at your end as well!
Go throu the AI mails, you find one from me, "jeet"
there is direct-link, download please.
Sorry...
more parts to come!
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: 009213153776

Quoting Priya Dinesh <priyasdinesh at gmail.com>:

 Friends, I will be happy if you could send me a copy of the audio
 version --wings of fire.
 Please send it at my personal email id
 priyasdinesh at gmail.com

 With kind regards
 Priya.
     Friends I would like to have a copy of wings of fire. I request
 you to send it at my personal email id
 priyasdinesh at gmail.com

 With kind regards
 Priya.

 To unsubscribe send a message to
 accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at