[AI] Nokia 5500

sweety bhalla sweety.bhalla at ifciltd.com
Thu Aug 9 07:33:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Nokia 5500 sports, this mobile phone is listed on nuance's website and will work with talks.
Me and one of my friends  willing to by this phone after getting attracted towards it's very good features. Moreover, it's cost is just RS. 6800! And its
a third generation phone!
 A Month ago,  it's cost was around 13 K but now it is available on very cheap price.
There is a bit confusion about it's performance with talks. I have not found any user of this handset with talks so we can get the proper information. As
per the review, some of the sighted people are not satisfied with the performance of Nokia 5500.
  Its a Symbian 9.01 phone and has 64 MB internal memory and we can extend up to 1 GB memory card. There are many good features in this set but question
is that does it hang so oftenly? Sighted people are not happy with it, will this create any problem to us people too using with talks?
Why the price has come down at this level?
Please let me know whether should we go for Nokia 5500 or not if anyone of you is using the same mobile phone.  Thanks a lot in    anticipation.
Regards

(Sweety Bhalla)
Assistant Manager
Mobile # 9868300466, 9818132488