[AI] Done... Audio Version | Wings of Fire, the autobiography of A.P.J Abdul Kalam

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Thu Aug 9 05:58:19 EDT 2007

Hello friends, hoap you all are Fine,
The audio version of wings of fier is now ready to download,
Direct-link:http://fs01n4.sendspace.com/dl/92c47c035d7df0d1d98708e8c0ab8d27/46bae21e2b4a3911/dwbs5g/part1.zip
If this link does not work from there, paste-in to your browser's address/Location box, no matter what browser is. or your windows run dialog, and press enter!
this archive contains two MP3 files, and sized almost 10 MB.
other 6 files are still in the process,
as I am having a slow internet connection, it may be a delay of posting other files.
should you ever wish to say thanks or "NO please!" to me; do that off-list.
Thanks and bie
Jeet (Jitendra) from delhi.
--
Contact: