[AI] matirial required.

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Thu Aug 9 01:21:28 EDT 2007

Hello!!?
As part of my college curriculum..
I am to prepare some projects.
for that if any one would have any matirial kindly do please help me with the same.

1. I am preparing a project on the transparency sheets (Which will be shown on Over head projector).
The topic is  parts of computers.
I have already some explanation with me.
if any one has any more on this then Please do send it to me.
and also I am trying to get some photographs of parts of computers, that is to say, photo graphs of Key board mouse input and other out put devices.
like Printer, monitor, etc.

2. I am preparing a power point presentation on internet.
with this I need some photographs which can be shown along with the PowerPoint presentation.
if any one has any idea or has any of such materials then Please do help me with it.

3. an Essay  on Medium of instruction and its impact.
for this if any one has any matirials/write ups or any photographs which can go with this then? please do send it to me.

4. an essay on Teacher student relationship between U s a and India.
In this I need matirial and any photographs along with it as well.
so if any one has any thing related to this Kindly do please help me with it also.

and if any one has any matirials related
to education subject then? Please do send it to me as well.
Sorry for asking for to many things. but this is for studdies and for the projects submision in college.

Awaiting for your kind help and earliest and positive reply.

Thanking you in anticipations.
Regards
Mamta chandiramani.