[AI] SAPI5

Ramkumar researcher1 at dataone.in
Thu Aug 9 00:03:00 EDT 2007

Hi Saurabh!,
I also tried with other  SAPI5 Microsoft voice like Mick and marry . .
They also give   the error pasted below:

Speech Properties
This voice cannot be played.  Please try selecting another voice or
selecting a different audio output device.
OK
I am confused what to do next.
With Regards.
In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .