[AI] Reply from Railway:

B.V. veerakumar8 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:34:26 EDT 2007

Dear customer,

As regards booking on Concessions, it is to inform you that booking on other Concessions except Senior Citizen concession, require verification of Concession
letter and its validity date and the exchanged Concession letters are required to be submitted to the concerned Accounts office for Accountal & Audit.
So it is not possible to book tickets against these Concessions on the net.

Regards,
Manoj Gola
care at irctc.co.in
www.irctc.co.in