[AI] Episode 14 of Eyeway radio show

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:51:00 EDT 2007

After having heard the current episode, I'm surprised to notice that the
question pertaining to railway concession on IRCTC was not even put before
the guest, needless to say this was one of the main concerns of many of us.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo+Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.