[AI] How to rename a file in MSW

P L Verma plvnicky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 03:06:31 EDT 2007

First of all focus on the file you want to rename.
Without opening the file, press the Application key- then up arrow a couple
of times and you will
hear "Rename". Press enter and , press the back space button to remove the
current file
name. Now  type the new name and press enter.
That's all there is to it.
The same procedure can be adopted for Music files etc.