[AI] all about Linux

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:05:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

There are a number of commandline screen readers that is, screen readers
that work on the limits command line.  However, I have had no experience
with them.  The only one that works well with the graphical user interface
is orca.  I was able to carry out basic system administration tasks and, use
a few compliments of open office with this screen reader.

Pranav