[AI] all about Linux

prakash prakashchandra_1000 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 7 11:16:15 EDT 2007

i don't know so much about but as per my knolage. in linex two screen reader
are avelable first one emac speak which run on a command line oprating
sistem it has a text editer , file brauser and a inter net brauser it is
indicate links , radio buttons,form fields by sound,and much more but one
dis adwantage of this screen reader voice is not so good likes as windows
narrater .
and second is orkka which run on ubuntu linex it is good g u i interface it
is accessible with keyboard and there some application which are similar to
windows applications just like open office =ms office but better than ms
office ,
  noom  messanger which sport to yahoo hotmail msn rediff google and may be
skype ,
windows command promt =terminal , which is prity good it cans handil binary
source code .
it all facility avelable in only one cd which is free of cost and one more
thing this cd is live cd mean you can run your sistem on cd no install
needed for lite tasks if you want full feature you must install the in hard
drive or flash drive  minimum space two gb for installation file and 256 mb
for suap which use as a ram by oprating sistem .

but this screen reader does not sport so good to mozila web brauser in
ubuntu 6.0 may be ubuntu 7.4 will be sport .
i don't use now yet.they both screen reader are build in a cd .

hope this information will help you ----- Original Message -----