[AI] SAPI5

Ramkumar researcher1 at dataone.in
Tue Aug 7 10:04:15 EDT 2007

Hello sir,
I have the Microsoft TTS 4.0 .
It is working well.
The problem is with SAPI5 , when jaws crashes I am not able to navigate the
system using narrator , because it is also not working .
When I  switch to  SAPI5  in jaws it stops speaking , but it is running in
the system tray.

In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .