[AI] Episode 14 of Eyeway radio show

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 7 09:37:37 EDT 2007

Hi  all,
The episode 14 of our radio show Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan comprise
of answers given by the Chief P R O of Northern Railways on the issue of
rail fare concession given to blind people. some of you might remember we
had asked everybody's experience and suggestions on this issue. Many of you
had written to us on or off the list and we also received a few telephone
calls. In this episode we have focussed only on the issues relating to
concession available in its present form and as per the existing provisions.

Also in this episode you would find interview of a cheerful young lady who
works with an MNC call centre as a development trainer, moving up from being
a voice and accent trainer.

The profile of an overseas achiever is of the first blind senator in the US
congress.

I am sorry for posting this mail very late as by this thursday morning we
would replace the episode 14 on our website with the next episode.
so dont miss out to listen to it at www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org