[AI] Round off in MS Excel

Shiv shivraheja at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:10:33 EDT 2007

Hi Abdul,

I think for that you can try to change the format of your cell.  Try this,
press the application key and select the option "format cell...".  Once the
dialog box is open, you must be in the number tab, if not then press control
+ tab to come to the number tab.  Here, in the catigory list select number,
and tab and choose decimal places 2, then tab and press the okay button.

If you want to do this for the entire column then you can select the entire
column by using the keystroke "control + space bar" and then access the
format cell dialog box with the keystroke control + 1 on the num row.

Hope this helps.

Shiv