[AI] Punjab National Bank

sweety bhalla sweety.bhalla at ifciltd.com
Tue Aug 7 04:51:39 EDT 2007

Kanchan!
I never applied, as they didn't give me the prescribed form and denied to
process.  I got only cheque book after a hot discussion.  A new Manager has
joined and compelling me to surrouund the same back to the bank and advise
me to use the withdrawal slip.  But I didn't do so, trying to avoid to go
him for any purpose.  Otherwise my cheque book will also be taken back.