[AI] all about Linux

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Tue Aug 7 05:50:25 EDT 2007

Dear members

Hi

In my ethical hacking one of the modules is Linux hacking therefore I am
thinking to create another virtual machine with Linux.

But I know nothing about Linux except the word, and it is open source
operating system.

So can somebody tell me what screen readers  are available for Linux
which one is the best? You can present me comparative review of
available screen readers with advantage and disadvantage.

I would like to have setup of the Linux and setup of the screen readers
with the tutorial.

Thanks.

When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.

Sanjeev

Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com

 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com

Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com