[AI] Getting Books through Accessindia list

Punit Diwan punitdiwan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 05:14:22 EDT 2007

Hi Members,
        I really like this Prashantji's Idea.  The quickest solution would
be if we create a common folder on Rapidshare  website and a some static web
pages to list its links.  So that who ever has books upload it and update
the static pages. I know this all will depend on mutual understanding and
co-operation. but its the cheapest and quickest solution.
        Your Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Regards
Punit Diwan

Message: 1