[AI] Round off in MS Excel

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Tue Aug 7 04:40:25 EDT 2007

Hi Geetha
Sorry for being harsh, but some times you have to try out certain
options before asking your question in front of any forum. Probably it
will save your time.
I am not saying you should not ask your doubts but it will beneficial if
you work for yourself.
In your case I didn't even use my mind, I just pasted your e.g. given by
you in excel.

=round(sum(a1:a5)*6.5,0)

In A6 and gave the random decimal values in the A1:A5
And you were right.
Try to understand, I am not against you.

Thanks.
When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
Sanjeev
Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com