[AI] Round off in MS Excel

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Tue Aug 7 03:38:06 EDT 2007

Hi Amiyo,

If I want to add a range of cells and then multiply it with another number
and get an answer without any decimal places, will the following formula
(from your example) work?
=round(sum(a1:a5)*6.5,0)
I do not want any decimal places in the answer; will putting 0 here take
care of that?For example, if the answer is 25386.25, I want it to be rounded
to 25387.

Thanks,
Geetha