[AI] recycler

Ramkumar researcher1 at dataone.in
Mon Aug 6 21:51:54 EDT 2007

I am not able to see any folder named recycler in any of my drives.
Hide system files is checked under folder options.
My friend says that there is also another file named auto run.inf .
This is created when I copy something.
I also formatted the pen drive, it didn't help.
In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .