[AI] recycler

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:10:24 EDT 2007

Hi Ramkumar

Do you have "Recycler" folder in other drives also? If yes, I think these
are system folders and you should turn on the check box named "Hide
protected operating system files (Recommended)", in folder options. I think
"Recycler" is a system folder and does not harm in any way. However, to be
on a safer side, you can format your pen drive.
With best regards
Syed Imran