[AI] Regarding the Varanasi incident

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 12:04:43 EDT 2007

in that incident till last report came in another one also died. d.m
and administration has put on such blanket on the issue that it is now
no issue at all. no channel is now reporting anything. ndtv was blamed
by the administration and so it is also silent. much more can be
obtained by contacting ndtv.com