[AI] SAPI5

Ramkumar researcher1 at dataone.in
Mon Aug 6 11:36:46 EDT 2007

Hi I switched to SAPI5 , in jaws and
in jaws the volume is full .
The narrator is also not talking.
I went to control panel and to the speech option I tried to preview the TTS
voice.
It gave me an error I am pasting the error below:
Speech Properties
This voice cannot be played.  Please try selecting another voice or
selecting a different audio output device.
OK
I have only the Microsoft Sam voice.

Can you please! help me to solve this problem?.

In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .