[AI] Regarding the Varanasi incident

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon Aug 6 08:37:28 EDT 2007

Dear folks from Varanasi/U P:

Kindly keep me posted with the latest regarding the Varanasi incident,
posted in the list a few days ago. I am looking for more information on
what happened to those who are critical following consuming the
poisonous pill given to them by correspondents of news channels? What is
the police doing? There hasn't been much reporting on the incident
outside U P and so, I think the only way to get the updates is through
NGO's and those active in the area. Kindly do this so that we can try
and bring this issue to light.

Subramani