[AI] Virus attack, need solution

Rohiet A. Patil rpatil16 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 6 00:47:05 EDT 2007

Hi Vishal!
I had the same problems like you before few month. I
reccomend you that you should backup all your data on
C: and format your system as early as possible.
Otherwise the virus may damage your system and corrupt
your data. And be aware about the unknown file
attachments from emails.
regards
Rohiet A.  Patil