[AI] Fw: please help me resolve an error.

muffi mufshi at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:07:56 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: muffi
To: steve5100 at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:37 PM
Subject: please help me resolve an error.

hello steve,
i have recently joined the ftp site and wish to use it effectively. as such, i tried to download and run the chatterbox script for jaws. however, i received the under pasted error message
"Error
graphic 355  The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.
OK"
i wish to know which program is being refered to when this error appears? is it refering to the chatterbox script which i must download again? or is it the chatterbox client which is faulty? or is it jaws?how do i resolve this?
i am using Jaws version 6 on a windows2003 platform on my laptop.
i have downloaded the chatterbox client as i was guided by the internet explorer while i was on the site. i am using version  6 of the internet explorer too.
eagerly awaiting your response.
regards,

Muffi.