[AI] Info Requested about Electronic Walking Stick.

Mahendra Rastogi mahendrarastogi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 04:58:38 EDT 2007

The Development of electronic mobility came is still in the initial stage of experimentation. The research is been carried out simultaneously in few countries including RNIB, London.No organization has developed a fool proof device as yet.

  With regards to everybody
  M.K Rastogi

mahendra <galani at chello.at> wrote:
  Hi all
sorry, i have no experience till now, but i will try and find out.
give me some time.

wrote:
> > Hello Pranav,
> > Thanks a lot for this information.
> > Pls Also let me know , WHERE do I SEARCH for "ksonar"? & HOW?
> > With many thanks once again & best regards. Anubha.
> >

> > On 7/29/07, Pranav Lal
> > wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Do a search for the word "ksonar" and see what you can find. It is a
>device
> > > that you mount on an ordinary cane.
> > >
> > > Pranav
> > > ks a lot for this information.

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888 +4381362988