[AI] problem with msoffice2003 installation

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Fri Aug 3 04:48:56 EDT 2007

Sorry friends
Actually that problem resolve that night only, but since I was busy in
my work I could not inform you all.
Basically I was trying to install msoffice 2003 on my virtual machine
from the hard disk. And I had msoffice 2003 installed already on my base
machine and where ever msoffice 2003 is installed it keeps folder called
MSOCache in which it keeps all the cab files and some other also. I
replace those file with my original package.
And done.

When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
Sanjeev
Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com