[AI] my interview in Infotech audio magazine

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:11:15 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have been interviewed in the June edition of the Infotech audio magazine
published by T&T Consultancy.  A significant part of the interview relates
to the vOICe which I have mentioned before on this list.  The interview also
has my experiences of life as a blind person in India.  T&T Consultancy have
given permission for the interview to be posted to the seeing with sound
website.  You can hear a streaming version of the interview at
http://www.seeingwithsound.com/pranav2007.m3u

You can find the Infotech audio magazine at
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/infotech.html

Pranav