[AI] error with nokia p c suite..

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Thu Aug 2 16:01:16 EDT 2007

Hello!!?
I would like to thank every one for their kind help for helping me regarding
my proglem of nokia p c suite..
How ever the methord which Shiv said worked for me well and now my p c suite
is working fine back again..
now so if any one has a problem with the nokia p c suite then? he/she may
want to try doing the below methord suggested by shiv..
Thanks a lot shiv..
Once again thanks to every one for helping me..
Many thanks
regards
Mamta.