[AI] DU METER

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:33:33 EDT 2007

Is it better than Download Accelerator Plus? I want to test it myself. DAP
slows down the pc performance. The problem is that I cannot uninstall it at
all. Each time an html page comes up as the uninstallation screen and I
cannot manage the graphics. I have tried free downloam manager too. But DAP
seemed faster. Still I want to get rid of it because I can do practically
nothing while DAP is running.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329