[AI] Using internet in laptop by connecting it to mobile viabluetooth

Blindinfo.org sushmeetha at blindinfo.org
Thu Aug 2 03:09:00 EDT 2007

Dear Friend

You will need to first get your mobile & laptop connected.

After both are connected you should go to My Bluetooth Places.

Search for your mobile.

On locating for the same, right click on the same.

You will get the options as pair devices, dialup connection etc.

Click on dialup connection & follow the steps.

You will need to give a number to dialup, that will depend on the ISP whose
service you are using.

In my case I am using Hutch and the number is *99#

After you do so, there will be a new connection created, & using the same
you can get connected to the internet.

But this will be a dialup connection & not the GPRS connection.

That means you will be charged as per the per call charges for the duration
you are been connected.

Hope this solves your problem.

If you still have any problem than write to me privately, I will try my best
to resolve this for you.

Regards
Sushmeetha