[AI] error with nokia p c suite..

Shiv shivraheja at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:55:20 EDT 2007

Hi Mamta!

Try uninstalling nokia PC suite one more time and then go and remove from
the add/remove programs the following items:
1.  Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
2.  Nokia PC Connectivity Solution
Then restart your PC and install the Nokia PC suite again and restart your
PC once more and see if it works.

Shiv