[AI] Fw: India: New career options for visually challenged.

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:05:10 EDT 2007

dear list members,
it is a congratulating work for associations working in India that 13
physically challenged in Benaras took poison and out of four
reportedly died and rest are struggling for their lives in hospital
while rest are struggling for life as government ordered to remove
their vending shops at varanasi; reported by Hindustan Hindi August 1,
2007 and it is also reported that u.p. administration is making
eligation for this kind of provocation on their leaders and media;
reports Ndtv August 2 2007.
______
truly new opportunities are comming for handicaps since disability law
enacted by parliament in this way. congratulations for all the
associations related to disabled