[AI] Using internet in laptop by connecting it to mobile via bluetooth

prakash prakashchandra_1000 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 1 05:15:43 EDT 2007

you must to conntact to your service provider because there is some setting
will needed .only your service provider can give to you and they will give
you a proper way and full procegre. if you using a airtel  connection for
gprs so you can call on121 .it is tol
free.
thanks ----- Original Message -----