[AI] Regarding removal of spywares and other viruses

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:41:29 EDT 2007

I don't think any anti virus would help in this connection, just scan with
your computer with some anti spyware programme such as, pest petrol or you
can go for stinger. but don't forget to turn your system restore off before
using stinger.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo+Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.