[AI] problem in increasing resolution in Fine Reader

prakash prakashchandra_1000 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 31 05:40:35 EDT 2007

you should try to abby user interface for scanning because hp twain
interface does not sport  fine reader you can change in tools mainew option
and scan /open tab page use the up and down arrow to select a b b y fine
reader user interface radio button .
hope this will help you ----- Original Message -----