[AI] Help Requested on LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 04:35:15 EDT 2007

Dear All,
This is Anubha here.
I know that I might have already posted a mail on the list on the subject of LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION before also.
But, as due to certain unavoidable reasons & circumstances, I was unable to visit my INBOX then, I just don't have any idea about the type of help & guidances extended to me by the list members.
Hence, I request all the list members, specially all the lawayers , solicitors & any1 of u who is connected with legal profession in any way, or any1 of u who can extend their kind & invaluable help,guidances & suggestions to me on HOW & FROM WHERE to START doing the work of LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION, to pls help & guide me in this matter as soon as possible for my needful please, as I desperately want to START doing LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION very soon & just don't have any idea as to How to go about starting this work & from where.
All the type of help, guidances & suggestions extended to me in this matter will be greatly & deeply appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation and looking forward to be in receipt of your kind and invaluable reply soon.

With best regards.  Anubha.

TELE : 0532-2400183.

FAX : PP FAX : 0532-2405352.

E.mails :