[AI] Can jaws key be retreved?

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:42:18 EDT 2007

Hello,
You can not take out the key in case JAWS 7 and above, however you can
get the license after formatting by putting the registration Key CD and
then following the normal activation procedure.
If you find error message stating that you have used all you keys then
you need to contact Freedom scientific to reset you key count.
For more information about the procedure visit www.fsactivate.com
Thanks
Mukesh