[AI] Regarding removal of spywares and other viruses

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Jul 31 01:35:03 EDT 2007

Folks:

As I described to you two days back, my PC seem to have around 68
spyware programmes, which after careful examination of the scan report,
I have come to understand as the ones downloaded while I was using
streaming audio. Now, a couple of questions:

1.	Can't they be removed through the regular anti-virus programmes
like Norton or AVG? If so, should we need to buy these or is the free
download stuff is enough to remove the spyware?
2.	Can any of you send me the exact link from where one can
download free anti-virus programmes that can not only help us identify
these threats, but help us delete them as well?

Kindly help me with your expert suggestions.

Subramani