[AI] New member

Priya Dinesh priyasdinesh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:56:26 EDT 2007

    This is Priya Seshadri from Bangalore saying a big hi to all the access india members.
  I have done my masters in Literature and Public Relations. I have taken a big break from work for medical reasons. I am currently doing my one year Diploma in Counseling Skills. I am very passionate about psychology, human behaviour and
it's related fields.

 I thank some of my friends like Geetha, Kanchan Harish and Subramani.L for encouraging me to join the group.
I humbly request all the access india experts for technical support because I am not a technically sound person.

With warm regards
Priya.