[AI] Intro

kavitha S ks.ranjeeni at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 11:51:59 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

I'm Kavitha from Kerala. I'm 23 years old and I'm doing my PG in English Literature.

I just came to know that there is also a list for the blind friends and to discuss about various things. I'm glad to join in this group, though. Even though it took a long to get my feed back from the moderator, I got it successfully. I was thinking that my subscription id was wrong so that it has not reached the moderator for some reason.

I hope, I can get more useful knowledge and of course some good friends from this list.

Regards.

Kavitha.