[AI] Cell phones too turn two-in-one

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:11:36 EDT 2007

Certainly they are available, but as far as my knowledge goes, that is not
official in the sense that if something goes wrong with the instrument
because of that device , the dealer won't take any responsibility.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo+Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.