[AI] Info Requested about Electronic Walking Stick.

S K snk622000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 12:39:08 EDT 2007

Hi Anubha & Pranav,

  I search the web & it is "K. Sonar" and not ksonar. Also you may visit site gien bellow.

  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GFRD%2CGFRD%3A2007-03%2CGFRD%3Aen&q=k.+sonar+electronic+walking+stick

  Suhas

Anubha Bhargava <pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello Pranav,
Thanks a lot for this information.
Pls Also let me know , WHERE do I SEARCH for "ksonar"? & HOW?
With many thanks once again & best regards. Anubha.