[AI] DU METER

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 08:54:51 EDT 2007

Dear members, today while surfing the net I came across a very good utility to measure the MB usage of your computer.
The software is called the DU Meter or the data usage meter. Unlike most other LAN monitor, it not only shows you the usage for the current cession only, but also keeps the record for each day, week, and month.
Apart from all other good features, like stop watch (which is fully compatible with jaws), and continuous displaying the speed of your download /upload in the systray,it also has the capability to alert you when your data limit accedes (you can define your data limit in the option tab according to your convenience). Rest I'm still exploring!
The download link is:
http://dl.hageltech.com/DUMeter-Install.exe
Regards,
Vikas Kapoor,